Introducing the most powerful Tesla Model 3!

Introducing the most powerful Tesla Model 3!
With a 0-100km/h acceleration in 3.1 seconds, Chongqing's first refreshed version of the Tesla Model 3 Performance has arrived. Let me share a few impressions with some sneak peek photos:

1.  Let's start with the conclusion. Apart from the impressive specifications that the Model 3 has always had, the overall design is captivating.

2. My favorite aspect is the newly designed sports seats, which provide excellent support and are more comfortable than the previous Model 3 and Model Y seats. They are the most comfortable Tesla seats I have ever experienced.
3.The newly designed thin-spoke wheels look fantastic, and the red brake calipers are a compelling reason for me.

4.The front and rear bumpers have been completely redesigned, giving the car a more impactful appearance compared to the standard Model 3. Personally, I prefer the Model 3 Performance, and I believe there will soon be third-party modifications available on certain platforms.

5.The overall height of the vehicle has been lowered, giving it a sportier stance.

6.Another difference in appearance from the standard version is the carbon fiber spoiler at the rear and the radial emblem.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to experience the rapid acceleration and other dynamic features yet. I will share more in the next update.

Popular posts from this blog

The current most handsome Mazda, the CX-50, is it worth it?

A truly conscientious car manufacturer! Investing a whopping $10 billion in research and development.

劍禮